Forum

ChinaChinaPortableLedDisplay

Started by dsaxbcho · 31 Replies
Posted: 1 y
ChinaChinaPortableLedDisplay Yestec offers an amazing display experience with its range of LED magic cubes. Perfect for visual advertising, this one features easily mobility, thin and light structure, easy installation, friendly operation, multi-function support, etc. The magic cube comes in several designs as LED logo screen, small, round, and square forms. Offering high brightness, and view, one can install it as hanging or hatching or standing as per their needs. The high brightness display of the cube gives good and vivid effect to attractive higher customers. Most of these LED magic cubes sustain a battery life of around 10K hours and goes robust for years, sustaining all kinds of weather effects.
Types Available
Sticking on the wall displays
Standing on the poles displays
Hanging up from ceiling displays
Standing on the floor displays

Pretty distinctive in nature, this C-Cube series is aimed at offering high-grade, smooth finish and eye-catchy display. Known as industry鈥檚 leading flexible LED solution, this one is apposite upgraded display and d茅cor for wide-variety of X-Gen enterprises and events. Launched by Yestec, it is one of the most high-competent products that targets the needs of high-end enterprise and shop signs.

Company
Package
CertificationChinaChinaPortableLedDisplay
website:http://www.yes-techs.net/portable-video-display/portable-led-display/
Share on my timeline

sisit81234 Joined: 20 w

Posted: 20 w
Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences. Taruhan Bola

Posted: 19 w
A great content material as well as great layout. Your website deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. I will be back soon for further quality contents. kedarnath helicopter booking

Posted: 18 w
Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks. boat hire st tropez

Posted: 18 w
Thanks for another excellent post. Where else could anybody get that type of info in such an ideal way of writing? In my opinion, my seeking has ended now. greece boat rental

Posted: 15 w
A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. motorcycle insurance online malaysia

Posted: 15 w
You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! ประกันภัยรถยนต์ที่ดีที่สุดในประเทศไทย

zeeshan khan Joined: 30 w

Posted: 13 w
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.
یک بت

Posted: 13 w
Cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us. 먹튀검증

Posted: 12 w
I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information? ร้านเหล้าอุบล

Posted: 11 w
The article looks magnificent, but it would be beneficial if you can share more about the suchlike subjects in the future. Keep posting. conceptos estoicos