Gogorodari told news men that he had built the hotel to take people from the streets. He said Government should have carried out proper investigation before demolishing his hotel. He explained that apart from employment to other persons, he had been able to help his family and other relatives. The Lagos-based hotelier said that the demolition of two hotels would be a setback to the state in terms of investment, adding that the development was not good for investors in the state.
- Hopes of Alien Life on Mars Increase After New Satellite Images Reveal Network of Hidden Lakes
- COVID-19: Nigerian state sacks epidemiologist for allegedly refusing to manipulate test figures
- LATEST: Senate ordered presidency to halt the deployment of 5G network
- ENGINEER DIMOTEC, A NIGERIA BILLIONAIRE WHO REDUCED THE VALUE OF MILLIONS TO THOUSANDS
- "I didn't violate any law" _ Owner of hotel demolished by Governor Wike cries out ".