منتدى

At this point I wonder whether buy nba 2k21 mt coins

بدأ ب Rs lin · 0 ردود

Rs lin

3 سنوات

تم النشر : 3 سنوات
How wrong can it be at this stage though?

Every year they come back and buy it . Why shouldn't EA create as far as they need off Nba 2k21 Mt those people? Why should they bother to make a really large excellent match when customers have fervently voted"yes" for your mediocre cash grab?

At this point I wonder whether buy nba 2k21 mt coins and EA have their hands tied by NBA and NFL respectively. Almost none of their other games have as much anti consumer since these annual sports games. Not even 2K's WWE matches are chock full of this . It has to be NBA and NFL pushing this.

There is no reason to assume that when the 2K games are filled with micro-transactions that would just reap 2K Not one of 2K's other games are full of things like this. No additional 2K game has full on ads, and also the only other 2K game which could be contrasted monetization shrewd is GTA Online and even then there are a lot of ways to earn money unlike the 2K sports matches and VC.

You don't think NBA gets a cut of profits when a digital LeBron is sold?

I had been thinking about this now also. I hear that they make tons of cash on VC, but maybe they have to? Like there I no manner licensing is inexpensive, getting player faces is cheap, exploring their motions for evaluations, trends, and animations is cheap, it is a ton of work that is never going to end up in a product which does not feel replicated ever year and be more rewarding for them.
شارك على الجدول الزمني الخاص بي